Saturday, January 17, 2009

Good Morning Readers!

No post last night - just too tired - long week. L headed out last night to hang with friends and "party" so I probably won't see her again until sometime tomorrow night. Gives me some time to just enjoy a quiet house.

Last night when I was getting in to bed I heard a loud car pull up outside - radio cranked - doors slamming - guys talking loud. I am curious so I look out my window to see what's going on. Imagine my surprise when I see two of the guys walk over to one of the trees in front of the building - whip it out - and pee on the trees!!!!! Then they went to one of the units for about 5 minutes - came back - and left. So - no working bathroom at the condo they were visiting??? I would have called someone but I knew they would be gone. I just shook my head - what's this world coming to!

Note - everyone who works needs to make sure they read the fine print concerning how much vacation your company allows you to carry over from year to year. I was not aware that my company only allows you to carry over 40 hours - at the end of December I had 63.12 hours - I lost the additional 23.12 hours - 3 Days!!!!

Today is chore day - tomorrow I am going to my first Book Club meeting.

Have a good weekend!!

De

1 comment:

Colleen said...

that sucks about the vacation days.