Monday, January 12, 2009

The Girl Is Back

Well - still no car. I picked L up from Tukwila this evening and she is here at my house for a few days while she figures out what to do. I am still hoping that her car shows back up - once that happens then she can start trying to get her life back together. If the car doesn't show back up I don't know what she's going to do - and I don't know how long I will be able deal with her being in the house. There was already an issues this evening because she didn't like what time I was picking her up at - she wanted to hang out for awhile and I told her I wanted to be home and that once I got home I wasn't leaving again so if she wanted a ride to my house she had to be ready or else she needed to find another way up here. She hung up on me. I called her back and explained that she needed to show some appreciation for the fact I was letting her come stay with me - I didn't have to.

Once we got home she seemed to calm down a bit. I now have to broach the subject of whether or not she gets a house key or if she is going to have to get up and leave at the same time as I do in the morning - which is rather early for her.

I really do feel bad for her - she definitely doesn't deserve this and I hope she gets the car back. I also feel bad for myself - I had gotten her out of the house - I was getting on with my life finally - I was enjoying the peace and quiet of the house. Now things are up in the air - I don't know how long she is going to be here - I just hope that when the time comes for her to leave it's not like last time.

De

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do not give her a key

Colleen said...

Ditto, NO KEY!