Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I Need The Charmed Ones

I am exhausted - stress has a tendency to do that to me - not to mention the fact that I have a pounding headache. Still no news on the car or the thief. BJ told me today that when he was renting a house with 4 other people right after college three of them had their cars stolen at one time or another - he said that they all got their cars back within about a week or two - I am hoping that will be the case with L's car. Until then, I went by Fred Meyer today after work and got her some basics - underwear, socks, toiletries. She really has absolutely nothing.

We have been in the same house for 24 hours now - no blow ups - things are going OK so far. She has been looking on craigslist to see if she can find a cheap car. She is the type of person who can't be in a house with no way of getting somewhere - she has never been able to just sit and do nothing - gotta be on the move all the time. She also pointed out that she can't look for a place to live if she doesn't have transportation. She did mention today that she might start looking at the rooms to rent section of craigslist now instead of trying to get an apartment on her own.

With all the issues that have come up over the past month or so I am starting to think I am cursed. I googled - How To Break a Curse - you would be surprised at all the websites that came up! I found one site that has Protection Spells and what you can do to prevent curses from getting you. I am actually considering trying one of these! Every little bit helps!

The roast I put in the oven for dinner is done so I am going to go slice it up - have a bit for dinner - and use the rest for sandwiches the rest of the week - yum!

De

No comments: