Sunday, December 14, 2008

First Snow

I woke up this morning to the first snow of the season. It snowed a couple of inches during the night - it stuck mostly to the grass and cars but because of how cold it was the stuff that melted on the road actually turned in to ice. It's going to be below freezing most of the week so there's not much hope for the ice to go away anytime soon. When I took Muppet out this morning she took a corner a little too fast and her feet went sliding out from underneath her - it was like watching a Charlie Brown cartoon when Snoopy goes sliding across the frozen pond. I wish I'd had a camera!! It is getting colder tonight and L's room was always the coldest room in the house so I have moved Niki to my bathroom for the night. She spent most of the day out by the fireplace but I caught her sneaking in to the other bathroom to try and eat some of the dry food that is out for Buffy. It just made my tailbone twitch thinking of eating something hard and crunchy after having had all my teeth pulled out!

De

No comments: