Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Twas The Night Before The Nght Before

I made it off the hill today briefly. It was nice to just see something else besides the four walls of my place.

While I was out and about I ran in to Christmas!! It was alive and well at the Walgreens in Issaquah! It was polite - courteous - smiling - laughing - and singing! Yes - singing! There was a young boy singing Jingle Bell Rock as he walked around with his Dad. I was in front of him and I had to turn around to see who was so happy - he was about 10 and just singing for the joy of singing. His Dad made a comment - think you could have anymore Christmas Spirit!! It was very cute. Then - when I was walking to check out I stopped suddenly - there standing in front of me was Santa Claus - not the regular department store Santa in the whole red suit - this was Santa in jeans, sweater, and Santa hat. I just knew it was the real one too! I said hi - he said how are you - i said fine - and then I told him I had been good - he told me he knew and I was on the list! We both laughed. See - Christmas in Walgreens!!

De

No comments: