Saturday, December 13, 2008

Just Another Saturday

Niki is doing fine - she spent most of the day laying in front of the fireplace - definitely her favorite spot. she has been eating canned food and hopefully is on the mend. The poor thing is having trouble keeping her tongue in her mouth - no teeth to hold it in and with the stitches in her tongue I think she has trouble controlling it a bit. Update: No call or text from L checking on how Niki is doing.

Today Muppet went and got her first picture taken with Santa!! She wore her Christmas Coat that she got from Colleen last year - looked very cute. As soon as I figure out how to use the scanner I will scan it and post it.

Not much else to write about - some interesting things going on down in Texas today - I need to check with my family down there though before I blog about it. Not my drama to share.

De

No comments: