Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The End Is Near

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve. I will be heading over to Lyd's house. She always has such good food there - especially the chocolate fountain! Never knew there were so many things you can dip in chocolate! I will be working tomorrow and I need to work on Thursday so I won't be out too late partying. I'll be lucky to make to midnight! Maybe for tomorrow night I will be on Texas time - celebrate the New Year at 10 and then call it a night!

I have just been relaxing tonight - it's nice not to have lots of pressing things to complete. I made a few more Twilight Bookmarks tonight for friends - I have 2 bracelets I need to make too - I will probably work on those this weekend. I still haven't figured out what color to make one of them. I like having my creative juices flowing again - it had been way too long since I had made anything. I forgot to take pictures of the bracelets I sent down to Texas. I may have to have them take pictures and send them to me. They are all De De Originals as i don't follow a pattern - I think of the person the bracelet is for and just go from there.

Rest up for tomorrow!!

De

28 Hours Until 2009

No comments: