Saturday, February 28, 2009

Slumdog

I went and saw Slumdog Millionaire today. I wanted to see what all the hype was about and whether it really deserved the Oscar. Well . . . . . . . . it definitely lived up to the hype and winning the Oscar was well deserved! Usually I am not a fan of the movies that win the Oscar for Best Picture - they're usually overly dramatic - set in really old times - a movie that not many people go see. Slumdog was so not like that!! I really enjoyed it - it was different - not a recycled story that a lot of movies are these days. I recommend you go see it - I would definitely go see it again. Best movie I've seen in a long time.

Nothing else exciting today. L just got home a little bit ago from her road trip to Walla Walla State Penitentiary. She didn't really say much - just that it was a lot of driving but it was worth it.

Muppet's haircut is at 9 tomorrow morning so I'm heading to bed.

De

No comments: