Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Negative To Positive

I am in a cranky mood. Stress from work - which I think is being created by myself and my worries about my job. Stress from my tenant - hasn't been home since Sunday night -at least that's the last time I saw her - I think she may have been home at some point today because there was a pair of tennis shoes right inside the front door that I know weren't there when I left this morning. My writing has reflected this stress- very negative. So here is a list of positive/happy things that have happened, I've noticed, or are going on right now.

  • All 3 animals are sitting on the couch with me - it's like one big happy family - or else they are just trying to stay warm.
  • Muppet playing with her Snowflake Man - she likes to grab it and shake it around and then she kisses it.
  • The quiet this morning when I took Muppet outside. There was just enough snow on the ground and in the trees to keep sounds from traveling too far - I closed my eyes and just absorbed the quiet peace and the crisp air. I really like 530 AM outside - no one else out there.
  • I didn't have to give my order at Starbucks this morning - the Barista saw me come in and started my drink right away!
  • Muppet laying on my feet Sunday afternoon while we napped together.
  • A new bus driver on the 340 bus in the afternoon - a much smoother ride.
  • Leftovers for dinner tonight tasted better than they did last night

I'm heading to bed.

De

No comments: