Tuesday, February 3, 2009

AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so pissed off right now!!!!!!! L's car is in the shop and she can't get it back until Thursday when she gets paid. I - being the nice and gullible Mom that I am - let her use my car last night to go to Kelley's house to pick up a few things and hang out. This was all with the understanding that I leave for work very early in the morning and so my car had to be back home. So. . . . . . . . . you guessed it . . . . . . . I get up this morning . . . . . . . . . . . . no L and no car!!!!! I have been calling her cell practically non-stop since 445 this morning with no answer. I can feel my blood pressure rising each time her frickin voicemail answers instead of her!!!!! So here I sit all ready to leave for work and no car!!! She finally answered her cell at 550 and was all - oh I spaced - I am so sorry - I am almost home. Which I am thinking is a big fat lie! I am sure she was just leaving Kelley's which means she isn't going to be here until 630 and I needed to be at work by 600 today. Month End - extra work because Vicky is no longer with us - I need to leave early for an appointment today - I am just getting more and more angry as I sit here waiting!!

I guess shame on me for trusting her. Things had been going so well between us so I didn't have a problem last night loaning her the car - I stressed with her over and over that I had to have the car early in the morning and she seemed to understand. I guess she is going to be without a car now until she can bail hers out of the shop. I can't have this happen again. Right now all I want to do is scream at the top of my lungs and hit something!!!!

OK - it is now 600 - 10 minutes after she said she was almost home and still no sign of her or the car. Told ya she was lying about almost being home. Kelley lives in Redmond and it takes a good 30 minutes to get from her house to ours - and that's without any morning traffic.

605 - 15 minutes - no L no car!!!

615 - she just got home - must have broken a few speed limits trying to get here.

I am heading to work.

De

No comments: