Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm Still Here

So much for being a daily blogger these days!

Monday I took a planned day off from work - Mental Health Day. Tuesday was an unplanned day of from work - Sick Day. I guess once I got my mental health under control my body decided it needed some attention!

Monday I was able to thoroughly clean my bedroom and my bathroom. Not what most people would plan on doing on a day off but having a clean room is good for my Mental Health. Everything looks so nice and sparkly! I hung up all my clothes - by color and sleeve length - a little OCD but it looks nice - and makes it easy to find something to wear in the morning. I spent all day doing the cleaning and come evening time I started to feel like crap. Oh - L called my cell around 1 and was like - are you at work - Nope - where are you - Home - why - Just because - oh . . . . .long pause . . . . . Kelley and I were going to head home to hang out and I wanted to know if there was anything I could do around the house to make money - Nope, I'm cleaning right now - ok. Her and Kelley did end up coming by and hanging out for a bit. hey stayed until around 9 and then headed back to Kelley's house. As they were leaving L said she was probably going to have to stay at Kelley's for a few days until her Tax refund comes through because she only has enough gas to get Kelley back home. I am sure she was hinting around to try and get me to give her gas money - I just said OK - see ya whenever. I did make a comment about how she certainly goes through a tank of gas really fast. She tried to tell me it was because she had her air conditioning on the last couple days. . . Yeah, whatever!

Woke up Tuesday morning around 3 drenched in sweat - I know TMI - and then around 5 still not feeling well I emailed work and went back to sleep. I woke up again around 9 and started working with the IT group from work to set my computer up to VPN in and to access Remote Desk Top so I could do some work while hanging out in bed. I worked for a few hours - took a nap - worked for a few more hours - took Muppet out - made lunch - played a computer game - watched The Bonnie Hunt Show, part of a Leverage Marathon, and NCIS. Now it's about 730 and I think I am going to go pop some ibuprofen and get some sleep. I am sure I will be in to work tomorrow.

De

No comments: