Thursday, February 12, 2009

No Show

730 right now and my evening has not gone at all how I thought it would. I received a text message this morning from L and she wanted to know what time I wanted to talk to her tonight. I let her know I planned on leaving work on time today - I had to stop at the grocery store - run to the vets office to get special food for Niki - and then I would be home. I asked her what time she would be home to talk and she said between 5/530 - supposedly to give me time to unwind from work and settle in. Well - 730 and she's a no show - no call - no text - no IM. So glad she's being mature and talking to me like an adult. I know she was at home at some point in the day today - lights were left on - including my bathroom light and closet light - would love to know what she was looking for in there.

Tomorrow is Matt's last day at work so I am baking blueberry muffins from scratch tonight. I tasted one and it tastes ok - they don't look pretty! I need to make some adjustments to the recipe next time - I think by tripling the recipe the balance of liquid to dry goods gets a little out of whack - more milk next time. They kinda look like blueberry biscuits and not muffins!

Well - I am done baking - I think my late night last night is catching up to me so I am heading to bed.

Any bets on whether L comes home tonight or not?

De

No comments: