Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Creepy Stalker Guy

Who knew that drama could travel 1598.5 miles!! That's the distance between me and L right now. The drama is because of her ex Justin - who will be known as J from this point on.

Yes - J - the same person who tried to get her out of his mother's house multiple times. As far as I can tell this was the progression -
  • L decided to go to MN and J was upset about that. Tried to convince her to stay here so they could work on things.
  • Called L while she was in MN to talk to her and try to works things out. L told him that things were over and she was trying to get her life together. He was upset because that life did not include him.
  • He kept calling L and yelling at her - telling her she was a horrible person and that he was over her - they were done. L told him to quit calling then.
  • J started looking through L's MySpace and Facebook. Called her wanting to know why he wasn't a top friend anymore - who was this other guy she was talking with - this was it they are so over he's done with her. He told her not to talk to him anymore.
  • L told him it wasn't any of his business who she talks to and that she's not the one who keeps calling - if it's over quit calling.
  • Last weekend he called her and told her she needed to tell her friends that he didn't beat her up on Halloween because he is getting threatening calls. If she doesn't tell her friends then he is going to sue her for slander/defamation of character.
  • J then called me! Asked me to come get the rest of L's stuff - asked me what L had said about Halloween. I asked him why he wanted to know - he told me what he had said to L. I asked him what he thought he could sue her for! She has nothing - he would have to get in line behind all of the other creditors she owes. I also told him that it was a he said she said and could never be proven. I told him to just let her go and to quit calling.
  • J then decided to send a message to E - the new guy L has been talking to - and to tell him all of these things about L. Messaging her other friends and telling them that L is a liar and some other things that can not be repeated here.
  • L's friends E & T told J to just drop it - to not call or message - if they didn't leave L alone then they would have to come beat him up.
  • During all of this J has still been calling L non-stop and leaving voicemails telling her what a bad person she is and how he is so over her.

My take on this is - J is a very controlling person. He had control over L for so long - he controlled where she lived, who she saw, where she was. He now has no control and can't deal with it so he is trying to drag her friends into it - trying to get them to be on his side so that L has no one and will have to come back to him.

I called him tonight and told him that he needed to leave her alone. No more calling - no more trying to drag her friends in to this - he needs to just let her go. I told him that they are toxic together and both just need to move on. He tried to tell me that it was L and her friends that kept calling/messaging him and that he's just trying to get on with his life. I said if that's true then this shouldn't be a problem. He said that T had called and left him a death threat and didn't appreciate 1 - I don't think T threatened death and 2 - kinda funny that Mr tough gangster J is afraid of a gay guy who's in MN! What a nutcase!

My final words to J were that I wanted him to stay away from L and to not call her. If he kept this up I would go to the police to get a restraining order against him.

Good Grief ~

De

1 comment:

Tony said...

I think it's time to sell the screen play