Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I Am Discombobulated!

On Monday we moved offices - we didn't change building we just moved up form the 18th floor to the 20th. We are still in the same corner of the building but it feels like a whole new world. The cubes have tall walls instead of short - I no longer have natural light coming through a window - I've unpacked everything but I feel like I don't know where anything is. I have this constant feeling that I'm forgetting something important. I only have 5 more work days before I head to Dallas so I need to get myself pulled together so I can make sure everything is covered. Ahhhhhh!!!!!

I Love Dr. Ben - my chiropractor! Monday I could barely move/walk/lay down - I went in to see Dr Ben and he adjusted my spine and hip bones - the popping/cracking of my hip sounded like popping bubble wrap - but it felt oh so good! The release of the tightness and the pressure. I could walk again! It was still tender and I still had a bit of trouble finding a comfortable way to sleep - I had another adjustment today - more bubble wrap! Feeling even better. I will go back in on Saturday and hopefully be back to normal.

My MRA results came back normal - so once again we are back to square one. Next step is to make an appointment to see an ENT. I was given the name and number of the one my Dr recommends but I haven't made the appointment yet. Not sure why - other than I am tired of them not finding anything. In my research I have found that it could be tinnitus - which is a fancy name for a ringing in the ears that will never go away. I will go crazy!

I needed to get myself focused tonight so I baked cookies! Lots of measuring - mixing - following directions - the only part of my week that I have felt any kind of control! So the office gets to enjoy M&M Cookies tomorrow.

De

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I hope you get these baking urges when you are in Texas.