Sunday, November 29, 2009

PA-THE-TIC

The title says it all! The Apple Cup was just horrible! I have been a true die hard Cougar Fan for 27 years! I think this year has been the hardest one to date. I wore my Crimson and Grey every Friday to work and every Saturday for game day - Muppet wore her Jersey religiously - we cheered them on and talked trash to our opponents! But . . . . alas . . . . . the football team just didn't carry their end of the deal. This season was bad - bad - bad - and ended just as it started - Pathetic!!

I am still a die hard fan though - you will hear me saying things like "Just wait till next year" - "We are in a building period" - "The program will be great next year with all the Freshman we have on the team" "Basketball Season is next and we'll kick your a**"

This Apple Cup has cost me some $$$! I owe TM - be prepared to get the bank back you sent last year! DB - $5! BM - $5! NP - Friday Starbucks! and last nut not least - AP - Dessert of her choice which I am making right now!

On a cheerier note - My Fantasy Team seems to be doing well. I am down 9 pts right now but my opponent has no players yet to play and my QB Drew Brees plays tomorrow night. Barring something horrible happening I should take this game. I have no chance to make it to the playoffs but I can shake things up by beating certain people!

I did some chores today - laundry, organizing, kitchen. Still needs a lot more work but I will get it done before Dallas. I have decided to turn my "coat closet" into a pantry - thanks for the idea mom! I just need to pick up some wire shelves from Home Depot and take my electric drill out of storage!

OK - I need to go finish the dessert! Then try to get some sleep - the ringing in the ear is quite loud tonight for some reason.

De

**18 days until Dallas!!**

No comments: