Monday, December 21, 2009

Are You Ready For Some Football

Sunday Sunday Sunday!!! Football is the activity of the day!

The day starts with NFL Today - getting all of the reports, analysis, stories of the day. Once the games start it is Football all day. They have the NFL package so when one game goes to commercial then we switch to another game - if that game gets boring then it's over to another. T is in the playoffs for our Fantasy League so there was lots of switching over to track his players and his opponents. I don't think T did as well as he needed to.

During the first round of games I ended up falling asleep on the couch with Muppet - a normal Sunday for me! The only difference was - I wasn't on the couch looking at my cluttered house thinking I should really get off my butt and do some chores - Guilt Free Napping!! When I woke up the second round of games were starting - I decided to do some baking. I made Peanut Butter Cookies with either a Hershey Kiss or a Peanut Butter Cup in the middle - I think they were a hit. I Love C's kitchen! An island in the middle that has an outlet so you can plug in the mixer - lots of room for moving around - a thin tall cupboard next to the dishwasher where you can store the cookie sheets! I so need a kitchen like this. I have plans to do some more baking while I'm here - Mincemeat Tarts - Lemon Tarts - and possibly some Pumpkin Bread. I am also going to make dinner for the family on Tuesday - C works all day so I thought I would help out. I haven't decided on what to make yet - Chicken Potpie or Stroganoff.

I then spent most of the rest of the day playing the new Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove game on my computer. I think this might be one of their best ones so far!! It is very addicting - lots of secret things are hidden - lots of having to remember where you found things cuz you need to go back. Thank goodness for the walk-throughs posted on-line or else I would still be stuck on a few parts. I'm still not all the way through yet - something to do later this week.

Linds is getting ready - C is out making a Starbucks run - Linds is treating me to my Hot Chocolate :-) I think C must be back cuz the dogs are going crazy!!! They are a bunch of barkers!! Mup doesn't join in - she just sits and looks at them and then growls if they get too close to either her or me!

Muppet has decided that sleeping in is not part of vacation - woke me up at 730 this morning which is 530 WA time. I guess I won't have trouble getting up for work after!!

De

No comments: