Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fun Family Dinner

I had a really good night tonight! After work I went to J & A's house for dinner and survivor watching. It was fun - J is very lucky to have an A at home - kids are well taken care of - dinner is ready to be put on the table when he gets home - I need an A at home! A cooked Fajitas for dinner - I thought they were really good! Their 2 little boys are so entertaining - it's been awhile since I've been around little kids - let alone 2 rambunctious boys! J & A are really good with them - they know how to keep them entertained - played the game Hot or Cold with the boys looking for their McDonald's toys! You can tell that they are a team - A got the boys plates ready - then J got his plate ready while A held their 6 week old baby - another boy! - then J held the baby while A got her plate ready! Teamwork! When I was done eating I got to hold the baby so J could finish his meal - the baby is sooooo cute! I love babies!

Before Survivor we had dessert - Choclately Goodness - really . . . . that's what it's called . . .and it describes it so well! Picture layers of chocolate cake - chocolate pudding - whipped cream - crushed candy bar!! Yum!! Then it was time for survivor. I won't ruin the show for those of you that haven't watched it yet - the only thing I will say is that the gal I picked to take it all was almost voted out tonight but they switched it around again right before tribal so she is still in it!! Yay Me!!

After Survivor I drove home - not too bad - only took me 30 min. Muppet was very excited to see me. Now we are both snuggled up on the bed - it is extremely cold in here tonight and the bed and blankets are the warmest place to be right now! The cats haven't joined us yet - they are having a rousing game tag right now. Niki's favorite place to hide is my bathtub! She comes running down the hall - zips around the corner into my room and on to the bathroom - jump into the tub! I am sure my downstairs neighbors wonder WTH is going on up here! If Buffy doesn't come running after Niki she just sits in the tub staring - i don't think she's all there! Well . . . . . she is L's cat after all!

Yay - tomorrow is Friday! I only have 3.5 working days left until my Xmas vacation. The half is next Wednesday - I will leave work early to go see the ENT Dr I have been referred to. My MRA was normal so this is the next step. I decided I probably should go in and see her before I got on the plane. Also - my headache seems to be starting to come back :-( I'd been feeling fine with the Nortryptyline but I think my body must be adjusting to that dose and so the nerve endings are hurting again - that is my amateur diagnosis.

No comments: