Thursday, December 24, 2009

Half-way There

I can't believe my vacation is half over already! Yesterday the weather was 70*! It was so nice and warm - me in my short sleeves and the others in their sweatshirts!! It feels weird to have such warm weather at Christmas time - Christmas is supposed to be cold. It is cold today! 33* and snowing! How does it go from 70 to 33 in one day. Not sure I could live like this - never knowing what to wear!

Yesterday we had lunch with Linds in Plano by her work. We went to Canes - a place that serves Chicken Fingers - that's what they're known for. They were good - the special sauce was really good too. Then it was off to WalMart - I wish I had a WalMart close to me!! Someone needs to turn the old Albertson building into either a WalMart or a Super Target!!

I baked Lemon and Mincemeat Tarts last night - they must have been good cuz they went pretty fast. We watched The Hangover and then Four Christmases.

Now - we are getting ready to head out to lunch with the whole family - Linds just got off work and everyone else is here. Going to Grimaldis.

De

No comments: