Sunday, December 6, 2009

What More Can I Say

So L is back in town and living with someone new - now known as E. E lives in an apartment in Bellevue with two other guys. When I picked L up at the train station I asked her if E had left her a key or how was she to get into the apartment. Oh - E's Mom will be there. I kinda looked at her and she said - oh - his mom has her own place but she comes by and stays every once in awhile. I asked her why - answer - To Party! She goes on beer runs for the boys. Good Grief - L's friend's parents are quite a different lot.

When we got to the apartment I got out of the car to help her carry things in. We got to the front door - she knocked - and E's Mom answered the door. Good Grief - she looked like a women who's been road hard and put away wet. We walked in to the apartment which smelled of cigarette smoke - dirty dishes piled around- and it was so dark - no lights on - blinds closed. She can certainly pick interesting places to live.

Today I gathered the stuff that L has left at the house and consolidated it all down to a few boxes. As I was going through one box I found a bottle with 6 unidentified pills and the paperwork for when she was arrested for DUI - yup, arrested! There was a case number and a copy of her breathalyzer readings. Let's see - legal limit if you are 21 is .08 - L was tested twice and blew a .132 and then a .147 - yeah - a little bit over the limit. Can you guess what date she was arrested on and where? If you are regular readers you will remember back in September L called asking telling me her car had been towed from in front of a friends house. That would be the day after the night she was arrested. Her car was towed by the police due to the fact she was drunk. You know - even after I received the notofication in the mail for her regarding the fact that she had gotten a DUI - she still lied about it. Oh no - I wasn't arrested - it was not the same day my car got towed - I was only a little drunk and they just talked to me for a bit and that was it. Sometimes I think L actually believes the lies she tells. She just doesn't seem to be able to tell the truth.

De

**Update - 11 Days Until I fly to Dallas**
**Update 2 - My hip seems to be feeling better today. Must be from the combination of ice then heat and the Shiatsu Massager I got last year for xmas**

No comments: