Sunday, December 20, 2009

Vacation Day 2

Day 2 of Vaca opened with Muppet having a seizure at 8 am - I wasn't surprised - the plane ride probably stressed her out so I was expecting her to have one - it was pretty short. I put her out in the backyard to wander while I got ready for the day. When I came back downstairs Tess, Lexi, and Emma were gated up in the laundry room, C had left to go running, and T was off at lessons. I had breakfast and then sat down on the couch with Mup - which slowly turned in to laying on the couch with Mup and then sleeping on the couch with Mup. A nice 4 hours nap!!

After sleeping it was time to make a run to Target for some last minute items and then to Chik-fil-a for lunch!! Love it!! I wish they had this franchise up in WA. T met us at chik-fil-a because his last lesson was a no show so he was done for the day.

The "kids" were all off doing their thing. Linds is in Vegas - she texted her Mom that her BF gave her $100 gambling money on Fri and she turned it in to $457!! The BF then said she had to spend it so he sent her off shopping with his Mom and sisters! I don't know if she put any money down on her beloved Cowboys yesterday - if she did she would have made some money! K was in a wedding Saturday night - she headed out at 11 to go get ready with the bride, then pics, the wedding, more pics, then the reception. She got home around 1030 pm. J worked until 5 and then went to dinner with us then off to see Avatar with his friends.

Dinner was a trip to On The Border! Best Mexican food - I had the Border Sampler plate - Steak Nachos, Chicken Quesidillas, Chicken Flautas. Very, very good. I have leftovers that I will probably snack on during Sunday Football.

After dinner we came home to finish watching the Cowboys - Saints game. WTH!! Who would have thought the Cowboys could beat the undefeated Saints.

Headache is still here - although not as bad as it was at the beginning of last week. I had hoped that the plane ride with the change of pressure might miraculously cure the ringing in my ears - no such luck. If anything - I think it has made the ringing a little louder - more ringing now than high pitched whine.

I am now up - showered - dressed - and ready for vaca day 3. Probably going to be a Football Day.

De

1 comment:

Crawfords said...

Oh, how I miss On The Border! Don Pablo's was pretty good too. Enjoy for me!