Monday, December 14, 2009

How Was Your Day . . . . Mine Was . . . .

Our Gingerbread House won Best In Show! Yay!! Winning is great - and it's even better because we had fun doing it! I don't know what our prize is yet - I'll post when I find out.

I accomplished a lot at work today - 1 day down 2 more to go! My work goal is to leave my desk clear and organized so that there are no "fire drills" while I'm in TX. I'm bringing my PC with me though so I can login and check things.

I accomplished nothing at home - My home goal is to leave my home clean and organized! So did not get close to that goal today. I'm going to blame it on my head - which has been hurting since yesterday morning. Had 2 hours relief today - thanks to KFC for the Vicodin! So the plan for home today was to fold clothes so I could start getting things ready to pack - yeah - not even close! Oh well - try again tomorrow. I think I will start making my packing list. Then try to do the laundry - folding thing tomorrow.

No L drama to report - which is a nice change for a bit. I am having a Christmas lunch with her on Thursday.

Muppet still smells like Sugar Cookies! Love It! She has an appt tomorrow to get her health certificate so she can fly.

Shout Out to my niece K - Straight A's!!!! Yay!!! So proud of her. Of course - she couldn't have done it without me - her paper editor! jk :-P

De

No comments: