Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Yay!!

Great News!!!!!

L got a job! She will be working part-time at the Mongolian Grill on the Plateau. I have never eaten there but I'm told it's good - you take a bowl and fill it with ingredients you want stir fried and give it to them to cook - they return it with rice in the bowl. She gets trained tomorrow and will be working M, Tu, and Th 11:00 - 4:00. One of her friends works there and told the Manager about her - she applied on Sunday - interviewed today - got the job. They really needed someone that could work the lunch hours during the week.

Feeling a little better today than yesterday. Currently I am baking treats for Kim's B-day tomorrow at work. Brownie Cups w/two different toppings to choose from - White Chocolate or Chocolate Mousse - and fresh strawberries to put on top or just eat with. Haven't decided how this is going to work. I think I will make the toppings tonight and bring them with me to work - I can either put it all together or have a build your own brownie bar, We'll see.

De

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Yay! for Leschel.
How did the dessert turn out?

Crawfords said...

I think I would like to address Colleen's question above. Sliced strawberries on top of chocolate mousse on top of a partially hollowed out cupcake, are you kidding me? It was AMAZING! She really outdid herself this time.

Crawfords said...

Cupcake/brownie, same diff, right?

Lindsay said...

that sounds absolutely amazing!!!!!
De we didn't make lemon tarts when you were in town!!!!