Saturday, March 28, 2009

I Love Axel Foley!!

Let's have some fun with numbers!
  • 21 - not my age! This would be the number of days I have been sick
  • 70 - this was the top number when they took my blood pressure at the doctor's yesterday right before they made me lay down before I fell down.
  • 1000821234 - the wonderful number on yet another beautiful plastic bracelet - this time courtesy of Swedish Hospital ER located in Issaquah. Maybe I can sell my collection on eBay!
  • 4 - The number of hours I was at the ER for tests and to get IV fluids. They are really nice there. L picked me up from the doctors office and drove me to the ER. She stayed with me except for when I sent her out to get herself something to eat once I was hooked up to the IV and knew I would be there for at least another hour.
  • 14 - my white blood cell count. They consider 10 to be high so my body is definitely fighting off some kind of infection.
Today I am hanging out on the couch with the dog. I am trying to keep up on drinking fluids - per the guidelines from the hospital I am supposed to drink other stuff besides plain water so I have a wide variety on my little TV Tray set up next to the couch - Fruit Punch flavored Gatorade, Ginger-Ale (my favorite feeling sick soda), and water. I have been sleeping most of the day. I fell asleep with the Comedy Channel on - was listening to Jim Gaffigan, who by the way is very hilarious - I woke up to Beverly Hills Cop! One of the best movies form the 80's . Axel Foley stands the test of time. The movie can still make me laugh - We're not gonna fall for no Banana In The Tailpipe! Eddie Murphy is great in this movie - I don't think he's been funny since - hard to top Axel Foley!

I'm gonna finish watching Axel and go back to sleep.

De

No comments: