Monday, March 2, 2009

Fight Club

Yesterday as I was on my way to pick Muppet up from the groomers I got a call from L - she was calling to tell me that she hadn't loaded the dishwasher like I asked her to and she was no longer at home - she said she had gotten in a fight with Kelley and was now at Justin's. According to L this is what happened - she was going to take a shower before working on the dishes - she couldn't do this though because she had left her stuff at Kelley's place. She called Kelley to let her know she was coming over and Kelley was all weird on the phone and told L she needed to call her back. L said she waited 30 minutes and didn't get a call back so she called Kelley again (not sure why the dishes didn't get done during that wait time!) and I don't really understand what happened at this point - I do know that L said she drove to Kelley's house to get her stuff - knocked on the door - Kelley answered and said "What!" - L said she needed her s**t - Kelley slammed the door on her - L kicked the door - Kelley opened the door and called her a b***h - L said to F off - Kelley came after her and grabbed her from behind - L flipped her down on to the ground, hit her in the face, and kicked her - Kelley called her a B again and L said is that because I got you on the ground first. L then got in her car and drove to her boyfriend Justin's place. The End

Right now I just got done eating spaghetti and watching Wheel of Fortune - spaghetti tasted so good tonight and there is enough for leftovers tomorrow! I am now going to watch a bit of Jeopardy - or as L used to call it when she was little Jefferney Alex - and reconcile some expense reports that I brought home to work on. I have an appointment tomorrow at 430 so I have to leave work by 330 - Month End so I need to make sure I get all my work done.

De

No comments: