Monday, March 9, 2009

White, Fluffy, and Cold . . . In Other Words . . . . Damn Snow!

I sound like a broken record . . . . I am so over the snow . . . . I am so over the snow . . . . . . . .

I am heading to Texas on Thursday - thought I would be able to enjoy some nice weather - but this cold front is following me down there. Thurs - Dallas rainy and 42, Seattle sunny and 48 . . . Fri - Dallas cloudy and 49, Seattle sunny and 49!!

Yesterday I went to La Conner to visit my Mom and Dad - they were down from Canada for a week - I hadn't seen them since Christmas. We had a nice lunch and it was good to see them. I made the drive up and back in one day - it actually wasn't that bad - no traffic and Muppet was good company in the car.

My body has been fighting off a virus for over a month now - it's been hanging out in my sinuses - yesterday I think my immune system took a day off because I woke up this morning with it settled very securely in my chest. Coughing, coughing - whoever sits next to me on the plane Thursday is not going to be happy! I hope I feel better by then - crappy weather and being sick is not what I had planned when I decided to take a vacation.

This is a boring blog today - I really feel like crap - I am just going to grab a bite of dinner and go to bed.

De

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

We will make the best of the crappy weather....but please don't get me sick :-)

FEEL BETTER!