Saturday, March 14, 2009

Drugs

So. . . . .Thursday night I took a Nyquil for the first time and it zonked me out right away and I was sleepy all the next day. Last night I took a teaspoon of the cough syrup at 10 and it zonked me out . . . . . I didn't wake up until 130 Saturday afternoon!! I got up and couldn't believe how late it was! I showered and I'm downstairs now . . . . . . my head is still feeling a little foggy. If I closed my eyes I could probably sleep for a few more hours!! I am a fun guest!!!

We are going to the Roadhouse for dinner tonight!


Nothing else to write about seeing as I slept most of the day away!!

De

2 comments:

putbory said...

I love Nyquil. And Dayquil. They are my best friends when I am sick. :)

Crawfords said...

I second Putbory's statement. Course, that's the only alcohol I ever get. Truthfully, when I'm feeling really sick, I love how it knocks me out.