Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm On The Mend

I had my follow up Dr Appt today - No Passing Out!! Things are on the mend - just need to keep taking my meds - drink lots of fluids - get rest.

I am still on a bland diet - if anyone has any good suggestions on something that is tasty yet bland please let me know! Moved up to a plain baked potato for dinner - Yummy!! I know you're all jealous!

It's quiet at home tonight - L is gone. She was really great on Friday coming to get me and drive me to the ER. Not so great at keeping things down so I could rest at home. So - nice to enjoy some quiet and I will probably head to bed soon. Although, one of the meds has to be taken every 8 hours - the next one is at 10pm.

I'm going to go strip my bed - get some clean sheets - and get some sleep.

De

No comments: