Thursday, March 19, 2009

I Have A "Wife"

I came home from work yesterday to the most amazing and wondrous thing - a clean house! Not an - Oh I picked up my crap and moved it to my bedroom clean! or an - I brought all the dirty dishes out of my room and left them in the sink for you to wash clean! No - this was an - I vacuumed the family room and hallway, scrubbed the kitchen including the floor, put dishes in the dishwasher, organized the laundry room clean! Amazing!! Someone secretly removed L the 18 year-old cranky tenant and replaced her with L the stay at home housewife!! Tonight my "wife" had dinner in the oven when I got home from work - she called me a few times during the day to ask me if I knew when I was going to be getting home so she would know when to put the chicken in the oven! I Love My Housewife! When I came home tonight I brought her some Gerber Daisies and said, "Honey I'm Home!" I keep calling her wife and we both laugh.

After dinner we hung out on the couch and watched some TV and some comedy videos on YouTube. It was so relaxing and enjoyable. I keep telling her that she just doesn't understand how much this has meant to me. To come home and have this done without any nagging. I feel so calm and relaxed now in the living room - not cranky. It's wonderful.

I recommend a stay at home housewife to everyone! I will definitely enjoy mine while she's here.

De