Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Little Whine With This Post

Today was one of those days - when little irritating things happened - I need to whine about them so imagine a high pitched, screechy, little girl voice when you read the rest of this.

I got up this morning and a tastebud on the tip of my tongue is irritated so it hurts when I talk and eat. I sound like I have a lisp. Jackie and Bender are on vacation this week so morning radio sucks this week. I took Muppet outside this morning and got mud on my shoe. Then, when I got to work I realized I had put on the wrong bra to go with the shirt I was wearing so I spent the whole day having to shift my shirt around so my straps didn't show. 830 is Starbucks time and when BJ asked if I was ready to go I couldn't find my wallet in my purse and then I realized I didn't have my phone either. So between having uncomfortable clothes, no phone, not knowing where my wallet was, and it being Month End I was having a very oh poor me day! I got home and thought I could unwind in front of the TV watching my new favorite show NCIS but it's a rerun tonight - all the shows are reruns tonight. I was going to have cereal for dinner but can't because L used up all the milk - and left all her pots and pans around the kitchen and didn't take out the garbage like she said she would.

On a good note I did find my wallet in my car between my seat and the middle console.

De

Question: Yesterday I bought some cookies from the little Girl Scouts outside my QFC - I'm a sucker for the poor girls outside the grocery stores. Anyways - I said I would take 2 boxes of the chocolate chip cookies. The mom of one of the girls did a quick up and down look of me and said - You know those are Sugar Free right? Was she making a veiled smart ass remark in regards to the fact that I don't look like I eat Sugar-Free anything or was she just being informative?

No comments: