Thursday, April 2, 2009

Today on Cooking with De . . . . .

Tomorrow is April's Birthday so I am making Tiramisu Brownies!! Brownie bottom - layer of creamy, whipped coffee flavor mixture with crushed cookies - cool whip and grated chocolate!! Are ya hungry!! The brownies are done and cooling - I've made the creamy mixture and put it in the fridge - I will get up tomorrow and put it all together for work! I know that not everyone likes coffee flavored treats so I made a second batch without the coffee flavoring. I am going to start baking birthday treats for the Finance Group this year - a nice change from the regular treats we get and it gives me a chance to bake up some new things.

It is quarter end time again - means the year is 1/4 over - that went fast! Things are going a little smoother than I thought. There have been personnel changes - duty changes - and due date changes. A lot of new things to be worrying about.

Tomorrow is Friday and I am looking forward to spending the first weekend in a long time feeling healthy - keep your fingers crossed! I tried some real food today - chicken! Yum Yum!! I just couldn't face another day of just B.R.A.T. - I needed flavor!! So far so good - I'm not feeling too icky - still not ready to try a lot of dairy - which means I haven't had my Starbucks favorite in 2 weeks!! I miss you Venti-Non Fat -Lite Whip-Extra Hot-2 Pump-Hot Chocolate!!

De


Here's something to make you smile!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

2 weeks with no Starbucks.....that's my worst nightmare!