Saturday, March 7, 2009

Snow Again

I thought we were supposed to be having "Global Warming"!! It is snowing again! I am so done with the winter we have had - I can't remember the last time we had so many days of snow. I definitely picked a good time to be heading down to Texas - 5 Days!! Get me some sun!

It was so sunny and warm when I got home from work yesterday - Muppet and I went on a walk - well, it was a drive and a walk! I needed to run some errands down at the Klahanie QFC Center but I knew Muppet would never make it all the way down there and back - I didn't want to be carrying her the mile back home. So - we drove to the halfway point - Mountainview Pool - parked the car and walked to the center! We stopped by PetPros - the girls there love it when Muppet comes by to visit - then we needed to go to the Vets to pick up her meds. She didn't really like that - I'm sure she thought she was going to get poked and prodded - that will be next week. They need to run a blood screen on her before the next time they refill her meds and she is due for 2 shots - she is going to be staying there while I'm in Texas so I told them to just do everything then. I asked the gal at the front desk if she would get attention while staying there and she said - you don't know how many girls work here, we will all be wanting to hold her and play with her. Yay! This is the first time she has ever stayed away form the house without me - I am a nervous Mom!

Today I am going to head down in to town to run by the Post Office and then by the big Starbucks down there to just have a drink and read my book. Hopefully I will get a call from Lyd saying that her horse Sweet Cheeks is having her foal - I have the directions to the barn - I probably won't make it in time to see the birth but I can see the new baby! I was supposed to be going to dinner with the 40 Something Club but it has been moved due to the Organizer having to go out of town. Oh well, I will run my errands and do some chores - maybe start packing for Texas - I certainly won't be wearing any of the clothes here this week!

Off to shower and run errands. Enjoy the weekend.

De

No comments: