Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Windows

This morning when I was just about ready to head on out L came out of her room - started complaining about how cold it is in the house and giving me a hard time because I have some of the windows open.  I said I liked the fresh air and she said she did too just not when it was 35* outside - yeah, thinking it's not even close to 35*.  I told her that if she didn't like living in a house with open windows then she needed to move to her own place where she could keep everything closed.

I got home from work today to a clean kitchen!  After L left for work E stayed for about an hour and cleaned the kitchen and took out the garbage before he left to head back to Bellevue - so nice!  He only was here for a few days and he did more today than L has done in at least a month. 

Chrissy is hanging out on the couch with me right now chewing on her teething keys - this is actually her 2nd set of keys - she destroyed her first set!  She is starting to get in a routine - when it's time for bed I tell her to get her squirrely and she finds it and takes it in to the bedroom where she jumps on the bed and "hides" it.  Then I tell her to be cute and she puts her head down on her paws - this is kind of a hit and miss trick but she's getting the hang of it.  I rub her belly for a bit then it's time for her to go to bed in her crate. 

****Survivor Spoiler Alert If you haven't watched tonight's episode and don't want to know anything then stop right here****




Wow - the tribal council tonight was very dramatic!  I have never seen someone just lose it so quick in this game - they usually wait a bit before they start spouting off.  One guy - Shannon - called out another one - Chase - right at the beginning of the council.  He said he couldn't trust him and that if his "girlfriend" goes home tonight that he's next.  It went downhill from there - he wouldn't shut up - he then turned on one of the other guys - I think his name is Sash - out of the blue he asks the guy if he's gay - then says that everyone in New York is gay . . . . . the people in his alliance just stared at him and "Fabio" told him to be quiet . . . . . that he was ruining everything and just pissing people off!  Needless to say - he was voted out.  Interesting - the first 2 people voted out this season were ones that just couldn't keep their mouths shut at tribal council.  I lucked out that it was the "young" team that went to council because the gal I chose to go the farthest is on the "old" team and she started acting nutty on tonight's show - she grabbed a bucket of snails from a few people and said they weren't edible and dumped them all out - then she stole a guys pair of shoes from his bag, filled them with sand, and sunk them in the water.  Then she told him what she had done!!  On a side note - why would someone wear $1600 shoes to Survivor!  I mean really . . .after all these seasons you don't realize that when they get you all together the game has started - you don't get a chance to change. 

I am watching the season premiere of Criminal Minds right now - Tim Curry is playing a very disturbing character - he looks deranged.  I think I might have nightmares!!

De

No comments: