Thursday, September 23, 2010

Out of The Blue

Well here's one I haven't seen before - I got home today and looked in the kitchen to see what Chrissy was doing and I saw a piece of a ballpoint pen on the floor.  Closer inspection showed other pieces of the pen along with little blue paw prints across the kitchen floor!!  I started taking the gate apart so I could get her out of the kitchen - when she came towards me and turned around I saw a flash of blue.  She came back to me and I grabbed her - picked her up - and saw a rather large blue spot on her butt!!!  Oh good heavens!  WTH was going on while I was at work!

  • Maybe Chrissy wanted to be more like her sissy L so she tried to give herself a tattoo!
  • Maybe Chrissy heard about the dog who became a star on TV so she tried to make herself blue so she could be on Blue's Clues too.
  • Chrissy watched The Lion King over and over and decided she wanted to be Mr. Blue Butt for Halloween!
  • Chrissy is getting ready for Football Sunday and was working on getting painted in Seahawks colors!
Well - no matter what was going on - one thing is clear . . . . . . . . . . . I should never get anything in white . . . . . . I just can't keep it clean!

De

No comments: