Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Observation

Let me paint a picture - it is 530 and I leave to head home.  Get to the lobby of the building and see that it's raining - oh well, it's not that far of a walk to the bus tunnel and I can walk under the building awnings most of the way there - or that's what I thought!  Explain to me why - if you have an umbrella and said umbrella is open and over your head - do you need to walk on the inside of the sidewalk next to the building and out of the rain?!?  Shouldn't you be walking on the outside edge with your big ol' umbrella and let the poor people who thought it was supposed to be sunny today walk on the inside so they can stay dry!  And while your walking on the inside - do you really need to have the umbrella down so low that other people have to move out of the way so you don't poke them in the eye!  Really!!


Bus Etiquette Please!  When the bus pulls in to the final stop . . . let's say . . . Highlands Park & Ride . . . . the way that you get off is orderly - polite - and it moves fairly quick.  If you happened to be one of the last people to get on the bus and you are sitting in the very back then that means you will be one of the last people off - or at least that's the way it should go.  Instead - both times I've ridden the bus this week - a person from the back of the bus has started walking down the aisle to the front of the bus before the bus has even pulled up to the stop.  Really . . . . you're in such a hurry to get home that you can't be polite.  Either I am just really really nice or some people are just really really unaware of those around them.

Survivor is back on tonight - not real thrilled that it's been moved to Wednesday but oh well.  Tonight I have to study all the players so I can make my pick for the work pool.  Gotta pick top girl and top guy and then out of the two who will win it all.  Last season I believe I was the first person out of the game - lost my girl week two and then my guy shortly there after.  Hopefully I make it a bit farther this time!  Tribes are split up into Young Ones - Under 30  and Old Ones - Over 40.  So do you pick from the young tribe or the old tribe - maybe pick one of each.  Decisions Decisions!


Going in to tonight's show I had 2 guys in mind to pick - just realized they've already been chosen!  So do I make a duplicate pick and hope my girl goes farther than theirs - that's the tie breaker.  OK - time for the first survivor voted out. ********SPOILER ALERT********* If you haven't watched then stop reading here.


I called it!!  First one out is Wendy.  Just from looking at their Bios online - she said she loved to talk and is known as a chatterbox - I knew she would go first.  OK - time for my picks . . . . . . . . . . .

Top Guy - Marty

Top Gal - Holly

Overall - Marty

De

No comments: