Saturday, September 18, 2010

Cougar Bar

I went to a Cougar bar today . . . . . . . . No, not that kind of Cougar Bar . . . . A WSU Cougar bar!  Who knew there's been one in Issaquah this whole time!  The Joker Pub and Grill in a small strip mall on East Lake Sammamish.  I went there to watch the game today because it was only on special Football Package channels today - which I don't have.  I got there about 20 minutes before the game started because I wasn't sure how crowded it would be.  There was no parking left so I had to go over to where the Albertsons used to be and park in that parking lot - no big deal, it's just right across the street. 

It wasn't very crowded at the beginning but more people showed up as the game went on.  By the 2nd Quarter it was a full house!  Rowdy Crowd!  Tied score going into the half!  Yay!!  Then - the 3rd Quarter - they Coug'd it - lost the game 35 - 21 - we beat the spread though so I do believe Linds and Miss Kara will be wearing Seahawks Jersey's!!  In other news . . . at least the Huskies lost too! 

Got home around 430 - just in time to listen to L & E arguing. . . . E came out and asked if I could take him to the P&R right then cuz L was irritating him . . . L came out crying - they argued some more - went out for a smoke - came back all was fine.  Headed out around 510 to take him to the P&R to catch the bus . . Ooops - L looked at the weekday schedule not the Saturday Schedule so we missed the bus by 3 min and the next one wasn't for another hour.  Did I mention I have the word Sucker tattooed on my forehead - yup - I drove him to Lake Hills to meet up with the friend he is staying with tonight - he has to be at work at 8 tomorrow.  As long as we were in the area L & I drove by my old childhood home - looks so different - we then took the route I used to walk to get to school . . . funny thing . . . it wasn't uphill both ways! 

Been home for a few hours now - Just finished watching the movie Shooter . . pretty good movie. . . . Now Lara Croft The Cradle of Life is on . . . I like this movie - as long as I can forget that Angelina is a home wrecker!!  But I am getting tired and tomorrow is another long day of Football!  I also will be working on perfecting a Turtle Cupcake for a lunch crew birthday on Monday - I'm thinking of ways I can get caramel in the middle of the cupcake . . . . mmmmm . . .

De

No comments: