Sunday, September 19, 2010

D's Shuttle Service

I have a second job . . . . the hours suck . . . . there are no benefits . . . . . . and I don't get paid . . . . kinda sounds like being a housewife/stay-at-home Mom but that's not it.  I am a weekend shuttle driver.  I don't even remember applying for the job or accepting it.  I just woke up one day and discovered that's what I had become.  This morning as I was laying in bed - playing Plants -vs- Zombies - L came out of her bathroom and said E had just called and he would be at the P & R at 400 - I said OK - she said I would need to pick him up at that time because the 927 bus doesn't run on Sunday.  I then said that I was getting tired of being the Shuttle driver - I needed to take her to work by 11 then pick up E at 4 and then turn right back around and pick L up at 6 - Ridiculous!  She then asked what was she supposed to do and I told her that God gave them 2 good legs for walking!  I told her I would do it today but that I just wanted her to know that I was tired of being the shuttle driver and that her and E needed to start figuring out a different way of getting back and forth.

My Fantasy Football team sucked today!!  They went from scoring 136 last weekend to only 67 this weekend - stupid team!  One player scored nothing!  Wish I could call him and tell him to get his act in gear!  My season is off to an 0 - 2 start.  Why do I like football again? 

De

No comments: