Wednesday, June 2, 2010

::Sigh::

OK - I think Chrissy might have just a bit of bloodhound in her - she constantly has her nose to the ground sniffy sniffing - which is cute and all but it makes it very difficult to know if she's playing or needs to go outside!  She is still very very entertaining and very persistant.  Monday she kept trying and trying until she finally was able to . . . . . jump up on to the couch from the backside!  She saw that the cats could do it and just kept at it until she was up and over.  She hasn't done it since - i think the satisfaction in knowing she can do it was probably enough for now.

So - month end started this week.  I got in to work yesterday - with allergies hitting me very hard but I knew I had to go in - started getting everything all organized and got some spreadsheets finished.  Around 100 my phone rings - it's L - she had gone outside with the dog and locked herself out!  Good grief!  If it was just her I would have said tough luck - but I didn't want her wandering all over hell and gone again with Chrissy so I packed up my invoices and came home.  I swear it was like trying to work with 2 toddlers running around - no L wasn't one of them - ity was Chrissy and Buffy!!  Chasing - making noise - knocking into everything.  I yelled at them and said "Knock it off before someone gets hurt!"  Yeah - didn't quite work.  I have a really hard time knowing if they are playing or if one of them is getting really pissed. 

Day 2 of close went a bit better - I at least was at work the whole day!  I was feeling the stress though - for some reason it just doesn't feel as smooth as it did last month.  Not sure why yet. 

Life with L is going ok - there hasn't been any fights or drama - but her stuff is everywhere, her room smells, I can just feel my blood pressure rise when I hear her - Must be a learned response from the previous times she lived here.  I was thinking that the headache was from allergies but it is possible that it is from the underlying stress, the odors, and allergies.  The ringing in my ears is back too.

Why does Chrissy insist on chewing on everything but her toys!!  She has a ton of toys and yet she steals my socks - grabs my shoes - loves to grab grocery receipts and tear them up!!  It's definitely like having a baby in the house.  Someone remind again why I did this!!

OK - time to put the child to bed - shut down the house - prepare for another day of work.

De

No comments: