Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Chrissy On The Mend

OK – Chrissy doesn’t seem to be too broken anymore. She was still pretty skittish last night when I got home. This morning though – she was all bouncy when we went outside – full of puppy energy! When we went back upstairs she did get a little subdued. I have been watching her on the webcam all day and she seems to be more herself. Playing with toys – eating – barking – and she was just standing on top of her crate! We shall see what she’s like when I get home tonight.


I get to make a detour on my way home tonight – have to go pick L up from E’s and bring her home. He is staying in Redmond/Bellevue with his Dad over by 148th St near where ADP used to be when I worked there. I believe L is going to pay me for parking and gas for doing this – I would normally have told her to figure out a bus route to get home but she brought her desktop over there so they could play WOW. I will probably head out of here fairly soon so I can be home at a decent hour to take the dog out for a bit – do some chores – then watch the Season Finale of GLEE!

Yesterday I stopped by Target on my way home and picked up a new floor lamp. On my way back home I almost got side swiped by an idiot driver!! I was on Front Street – had just gone under I90 – the light was green so my line of cars was proceeding through the light. All of a sudden this black car comes flying down the I90 off-ramp – doesn’t even slow down – and tries to pull into the line of cars! He had a frickin stop light – it’s only a free right turn if there is no traffic!! I turned my head and looked right at him and told him he was a F***ng Idiot that he had a F***ng Stop Light!! The driver and the passenger both then started flipping me off!! So I of course had to flip them off and got more indignant because I hadn’t done anything wrong! Stupid Idiot Drivers!!

OK – I’m going to get ready to head on out of here!  I better get home soon seeing as Chrissy is now standing on top of her crate and trying to eat it!

De

No comments: