Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bullet Points

OK - it's Qtr End so time for a bullet point blog!

Me -
  • Spent 5 hours today trying to balance AP!  I have numbers bouncing around in my head.  Have you ever tried to search for a reason why something is out of balance and you get so many lists going that by the time you think you know what's wrong you don't know how you got there! Kinda hard to back up your entry if you don't know how you got there!
  • Made the bus today Yay - forgot my lunch Boo.  Decided on a sandwich from Jimmy Johns for lunch Yay! - they were out of the 7 Grain bread I love Boo. Got to the Bus Tunnel right when my bus did for the ride home Yay - the bus stalled at the next stop and we were stuck for 5 minutes (it gets very stuffy in the tunnel) Boo.  
  • I have woken up the last few nights at 2 in the morning with a headache - yup, bad enough that it woke me up.  Not sure if it is allergies, the tooth I had worked on last week, or if the headaches are back.  Hint - Buy Stock in Advil!!!
Chrissy (Houdini) -
  • Figured out how to get out of the newest configuration of the pen panels today!  L got up after I left and Miss Chrissy was out and walking around!  I think she may have a bit of Houdini and a bit of Tigger in her!
  • She seems to be feeling better - over her bout of upset tummy from the weekend.  Never did slow her down though.
  • Chrissy met up with a real Squirrley yesterday!  She ran after it and it went up a tree and boy was it upset!  I have never heard a squirrel chatter so much and so loud!  If I knew squirrel language I probably wouldn't be able to repeat what it said!  
L -
  • She says she is feeling better - her eyes aren't as puffy so she must not be crying as much.  
  • She has been spending a lot of time with one of her old friends - I am sure she is not just smoking regular cigs with him.  Not real happy about that - as far as I know though she has not done any of that in the house.
  • She did not get the job at the warehouse she interviewed at last week.  When she called them they just gave her the same answer of - they interviewed a lot of people and there were more qualified candidates.  I feel bad for her - I think though that she may need to lower her sites and start applying to fast food places.
  • She has been very consistent with giving me half of her unemployment each week to save for her.  I am going to open a savings account in my name to hold on to it for her.

I am watching SYTYCD right now - last week I thought they sent home the wrong person - they kept the tap dancer whom I don't think is that good but Nigel loves the tappers.  On tonight's show after the tapper was done with this weeks dance, two of the judges admitted that they had looked at the tapes form last week and that along with how she performed tonight they also think they sent the wrong person home last week!  I need to be a judge on this show!

No comments: