Sunday, January 31, 2010

Buffy

Buffy can turn anything in to a toy! She loves to knock things off the counter and bat them around - run off and hide things - as well as her own toys. This morning I woke up to find that she had knocked a bulb of garlic off the kitchen counter! There were pieces of the wrapping all over the kitchen floor and the carpet - and she had managed to pull out 3 cloves of garlic!! Oh . . .and did I mention that I discovered this at 330 in the morning! Muppet had a seizure and I was taking her to the kitchen so she could wander to her hearts content. I was latching the gate when she walked right through her water dish - spilled water all over the floor - and started slipping and sliding like Bambi on the ice!! It was when I was grabbing towels to mop things up that I started to see the pieces of garlic bulb! Oh how I love having pets!!

Hmm . . . . . . . . was Buffy just being like her namesake and spreading garlic around the house to keep vampires away!! Something to think about!

De

No comments: