Sunday, January 17, 2010

Before And After

Let me preface this post with this . . . . What you are about to see is the result of having a headache for 4 months - every day, all day long, never ending, from sun up to sun down.

L and E planned on coming over on Sunday to do laundry and have some dinner. This energized me to finally get some house cleaning done - not to mention that I have now gone 2 straight mornings without having a headache first thing.

The worst room in the house is probably the kitchen - and seeing as how I was going to have to cook on Sunday I needed to get it taken care of. In order to do this I also needed to finish the project of turning my coat closet in to a pantry closet. SO that is exactly what I did - I put up shelves, cleaned out my kitchen, and straightened up the living room.


So here is the before picture (remember the beginning of this post!)







And here is the after picture! I know - Incredible huh!?!








Here is a picture of the beautiful shelves I put up (and they are still up!)







And . . . last but not least . . . . is a picture of the can of soda I found in a 12 pack. I am so lucky it didn't explode all over the carpet!!

De

No comments: