Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ponder This

Got home late tonight - went to Happy Hour after work for a bit. When I went to catch my bus I was 30 seconds too late - I got there as it was pulling away. Let me tell you, Sound Transit Bus Drivers are not a happy group - never stop for anyone even if you are looking right at them and running towards them. Wouldn't have been too bad if it was earlier in the evening - but after 7 the buses only run every 30 minutes! 2nd and Olive is not a real fun place to be for half an hour at night.

A question for you to ponder - On my way to the bus I passed a couple groups of teens that looked homeless and were panhandling. Each of these groups also had dogs with them - looking tired, cold, wrapped under blankets. So - here's the question - Who do you feel more sorry for? The Homeless Teens or the Homeless Dogs?

Going to bed - Night

De

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Is it weird that I feel worse for the dogs :-( :-( :-( I can't imagine Kara being out in the cold w/no kibble.