Monday, January 4, 2010

Where Did The Weekend Go

Man - time is flying right on by - it's already Jan 4th.

Saturday I went in to the office to catch up on work that couldn't be done when the system was down. Afterwards I went over to Lyd's to visit "the boy"! He is growing like a weed. Lyd put together some pictures in a really nice frame for me. So Sweet! My Little Cougar! Isn't he cute!!

Sunday I went to brunch with the 40 Something Club. We went to Pomegranate Bistro in Redmond. I had never been before. The food was good . . a little on the pricey side for the amount of food you get but . . . . . what you do get is very tasty! It's not a large place so if you want to go there for Sunday Brunch best to get there early or make a reservation. It was a small group - supposed to be 6 but there were only 4 of us that showed up. One couple and a guy who would not shut up! You know the type - expert on everything - never lets anyone else have a chance to talk. Afterwards I went to the UW Bookstore in Bellevue . . the only place on the eastside that actually carries a good selection of WSU items . .I know weird right?!?! Well . . .they are no longer going to be carrying Cougar stuff :-( So they are having a Cougar Close Out Sale 40% off everything :-) I picked up a sweat jacket I had seen back in the summer which I thought was way too much to spend on a sweatshirt . .40% off though puts it right at my price.

Monday - Back to work again. Today was a very weird day . . .I felt angsty (thanks R for the word!) all day long - kept feeling like I was forgetting something. On my way home I started going through my mind and actually couldn't remember what I had done at work!! Bad memory aside . . it is kinda weird . . . I know I printed out invoices and worked on Credit Card data . . but I don't think that would take all day. So . . . either it did take me all day, I did more than that and just don't remember, or else I blacked out for part of the day. Not sure which one of them is worse. Very strange! I am thinking this might be a good thing to tell the new Dr tomorrow. Fuzzy brain - loss of time - nauseous - headache - lights hurt. Yup - starting out 2010 the same way 2009 ended!

Keep you updated!

De

No comments: