Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tortilla Soup

When I got home tonight - started walking up the stairs to my unit - I could smell the aroma of something delicious cooking! I opened my door and was greeted with the warm smell of tomato, spices, garlic! I made homemade Tortilla Soup in my crock pot today! It is so good! I wasn't sure I would like it - but the chicken turned out so tender - the spices didn't over power the flavor they complemented it - the corn was still firm and crunchy! Delicious!!

Week one of meeting a New Years Goal - made dinner and tried something new! I think my next try is going to be BBQ Chicken!

Off to bed - need to get to work early tomorrow - I need to finish doing my regular job, pulling items for the auditors, and preparing 1099's that must be postmarked by Friday!

De

No comments: