Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Not My Night

Not my night!!  Didn't leave work until 730 - it was dark and rainy - other drivers seemed to be a little irritated with me!  As I was driving on I90 - just after Mercer Island - I was going 65 in a 60 and slowed down a bit where the road curves and traffic from the express lanes comes back together with the regular traffic - sometimes some of the express lane cars need to pull across the other lanes so they can make the exit to Bellevue Way - so anyways, I slowed down a bit and this silver Prius pulls up behind me and starts flashing his brights at me - Really . . . really . . . Really!  I moved over so he could zip on past me driving at least 70 in a 60 - where are the traffic cops when you need one.  After that I was driving along without incident when I got to the first Issaquah exit - I pulled over to the far right lane and started to slow down as I could see the light was red at the end of the ramp - suddenly a car comes up next to me and honks it's horn as it sips passed - then when I pulled up to the stop light I looked over and the guy flipped me off!!  WTH!!  1 - I wasn't slowing down too soon.  2 - he didn't even need to be in the lane I was in. 3 - the frickin' light was Red!!!!!!  I am at this red light - where there is construction going on so it makes it hard to see any oncoming traffic so you can take your free right.  I guess I wasn't taking enough initiative because the car behind me suddenly pulls out to the right - around me - and through the light!  Good heavens - people were in such a rush tonight!!  It was ridiculous!

I finally get to my destination - Taco Bell for dinner as it is late and I don't want to make anything when I get home.  I place my order - pay for the food - head home . . . . . . . yup . . . . . . you guessed it . . . . . they screwed up my order!  I ordered a chicken soft taco for L and they gave us beef - I ordered 2 crunchy tacos for myself and they only gave me 1!!  See - not my night!

 One good thing about tonight - Chrissy is rather entertaining!  She keeps barking at something that's not there - or at least I can't see anything.  She barks and barks - then runs towards the area and grabs her toy and runs away.  Then she comes back and creeps around slowly looking around like she is trying to sneak up on someone/something.  Either she's turned into a real nut case or the ghost of Muppet is teasing her.  Funny Funny Girl!

De

No comments: