Thursday, August 19, 2010

Out of Service

I really hate my home Internet sometimes!!  The past couple of days it keeps going in and out for no apparent reason - which is very frustrating because the Internet is my relaxation tool when I get home from work - not relaxing though when it won't frickin' connect!!! 

L cashed her big unemployment check and actually gave me most of it to put in to savings and then she also paid me for her phone and part of the electric bill . . . . . the L of old days would have had the whole thing blown in one weekend.  Nice change . . . . . . things have been going fairly well at home with her but I can tell we have been around each other a little too long . . . we are getting snippy at each other . . . . she is getting rather moody and when I say something she gets defensive and cranky . . . . . I am also getting very tired of not having enough spoons - cups - bowls . . . not because I'm not doing dishes but because they are all in her room with weeks of dried on food and nastiness on them.  See - one of the side effects of my meds working again is that i have noticed the clutter in my house and it is really getting on my nerves!!  Weekend plan is to get down and scrub!!!!

Chrissy gets her cone off tomorrow!!  Yay!!  I have already made her an appointment at the groomers for Sunday . . .bath and a cut . . . . short so we can get rid of the knots and matts.  I will definitely need to keep up on the brushing with her.  I will post a pic when she is done.

Time for bed . . . . . fingers crossed that the Internet stays up long enough to post this!

De

No comments: