Friday, August 27, 2010

Sorry

Very happy for this week to be over - it's been a roller-coaster ride and it's time to get off and catch my breath. 

This blog has been a godsend for me - it's been a forum where I can write about what's been going on in my life - my different experiences - vent my frustrations - work the creative part of my brain.  In doing so I have been honest about how I felt about things - what my perceptions were in regards to different interactions - I tried to do all this while keeping anonymity for the people in my life - I never wanted to call people out - embarrass anyone - hurt any one's feelings.  I did this as a way for me to deal with all the different parts of my life and to try and make sense out of it all.

It was brought to my attention that even with all my safeguards of not using names I have hurt some people - I just want to say to them (if they are reading this) that I never meant to hurt anyone. This was never meant to be a malicious forum - it was just my way of dealing with everything that has been going on in my life for the past couple of years.

I have given this some thought - and I don't want to hang up my "pen" - I enjoy writing and being creative.  I will however, censor what I discuss on here so as not to hurt anyone.  That doesn't mean that you - my readers - are only going to get stories about Chrissy!! I will keep writing about this journey that I am on - just with a little more sensitivity to the people around me.

Thank you for reading - please feel free to leave any comments - even anonymous ones if that makes you feel more comfortable.

De

No comments: