Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 1 Close

Long day at work today - Day 1 of Close - got home after 800 very tired.  When I walked in the door I could smell something very delicious - I went in to the kitchen to find that L had made dinner!!  Baked Chicken, real mashed potatoes, and biscuits!  And . . . . . . . the kitchen was clean!  I love my "wife"!

It made up for this weekend.  E stayed the weekend and it was just too many people in this small condo.  I was feeling a bit claustrophobic.  Even though they were in L's room on the computer the whole weekend I felt like I couldn't be relaxed in my own house - You know - getting up to go to the bathroom in just a tank and underwear - never know who might be up and walk by my bedroom door.  Can't close the door because the cats will sit there and howl at the door and Buffy does know how to open it. 

I did get into a creative mode - made some necklaces - I have had an idea for one in my head for awhile now - it felt good to get it out and created.  I haven't been in a creating mood for a while.  I will post some pics tomorrow.

De

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

that sounds awesome!! Having dinner ready when you get home! Lucky Lady!