Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tuesday?

What happened to Tuesday! I think I went through it in a fog - I honestly woke up this morning thinking it was Tuesday only to find out it was Wednesday!  Usually a good thing but I have so much to do for Month End - not a good time to lose a day.  Have you ever lost a day

I do remember last night - I got an email yesterday from the Apple Store letting me know that the iPhone I was on the waiting list for had come in - I had until today to pick it up so I picked it up last night.  I htink everyone was picking them up - I was in the store for an hour before it was my turn to be helped.  After that the process went fairly quick.  I loaded a couple Apps last night but mostly spent the time loading items from my iTunes.  Hopefully I will have some time this weekend to play with it and figure things out.I wish they had had them available last week so that my Mac Tech Support - ie Colleen - was in town and available.  So - not only do I need her to come up to organize my house - I now need her to come up and give me iPhone lessons!

It was 50 in McKinney on Monday! 

De

No comments: