Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hi All!

Good Morning! Have we all recovered from our Thanksgiving Dinners! Yesterday we went and saw the movie The Blind Side! It was so good! I had heard good things about it and usually when I hear a lot of hype about a movie it doesn't stand up when I go see it - this one did and even surpassed my expectations! It's even more incredible because it is based on a true story. I could def see it again.

I'm still at Mom and Dad's house - stayed over again last night. Got home from the movie - had our Turkey Sandwich Dinner - watched some TV. I will probably head home around noon or so - get home in time to watch the Apple Cup!! Go Cougs!!!

No other plans - just some chores this weekend and watching football. I have a lot of boxes in my dining room that need to go to storage - I think I am going to move those to the spare bedroom which will get them out of the way and help me to get the actual living area clean and tidy. Then I can bring one box back out at a time to go through and take to storage. I so need to hire someone to drag all this stuff to storage for me! That is one of the things I hate about being on the third floor. Hauling groceries is one of the others.

Muppet has had fun up here this weekend - being able to just run out the front or back door to go outside. She is going to love being down in Texas and having a fenced in backyard. One of these days I will move and get her a backyard.

OK - gonna go in search of some toast or something for breakfast. I already had 2 Mincemeat Tarts but should probably have something a little more substantial.

De

**19.5 Days until Dallas!!**

No comments: